“In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take and the decisions we didn’t make.”
This proverb is thought-provoking yet easily forgotten because we lose track of our favourite hobbies and interests as we grow up and embrace responsibilities. However, it’s never too late to learn something new like the quote above. If you’re someone who has studied the conventional path all your life, this is your chance to hop onto the leisure learning style of online education.
The digital learning era is the most progressive era we are in, where the internet is helping us graduate and learn everything sitting in our rooms. One of the best ways to acquire promotions and achieve in more than one field is through developing new skills. The best way to learn these skills is through free online courses. This blog in review gives you the much-needed information on the top 10 online courses in demand and the source of their material.
Table of Contents
10 Best Online Courses
Most of these courses are flexible and can be taken up at any time in your daily schedule. You will receive a certificate at the end of your learning, which is legitimate and added to your skillset. Here is recommending you the best free online courses.
- Data Analytics – The science of studying raw data to draw conclusions about it is known as data analytics. Many data analytics approaches and processes have been mechanised into mechanical methods and algorithms that deal with raw data intended for human consumption. It is one of the most sought after career options today due to the never-ending demand for data consumption.
The best education platforms which offer data science and analytics courses are Coursera, EDX, Udacity and a few others. There are different fields of analytics so that you can choose from your interest perspective and budget.
- Graphic Design – Graphic design is a career in which people produce visual content to convey messages. Designers utilise typography and graphics to fulfil users’ demands and focus on showing items in interactive designs to optimise the user experience by employing visual hierarchy and page layout approaches.
This course is at the top of every best online course material page. The best educational platforms for this course are open in India through Coursera, Udemy and international schools with three-month courses in Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Pearl Edge, etc.
- Machine Learning – Machine learning (ML) is a sort of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows software applications to improve their prediction accuracy without being expressly designed to do so. Machine learning algorithms use historical data as input to forecast new output values. The description could sound complex, but this job’s profitability is at an all-time high.
You can access these courses on Coursera (A-Z on Data Science and Machine learning Basics), Intro to Machine Learning on Udemy (free), Simplilearn etc.
- Digital Marketing – This is the most sought-after course as it is one of the most accessible yet most in-demand courses worldwide. Agencies focus more on the digital aspect to market their products and services as the digital era is the future. So a digital marketing course could help you learn about branding, products, promotions, research etc. Google offers its suite for free on digital marketing courses for everyone, and this certification is valid for your resume as well.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Although this is an area covered under Digital Marketing, there are separate courses for social media marketing. SMM is the most needed course for today, as people can earn well through social media once they know the algorithms and analytics. Google Suite offers many classes for social media marketing; Linkedin has various courses on social media, SEO and analytics.
- Coding – Ever wanted to be a computer genius, bring out various codes in minutes, be the person everyone would ask to hack into, legally obviously. Coding, often known as computer programming, is how we connect with computers. Code instructs a machine on what to do; therefore, writing code is similar to writing a set of instructions.
You can teach computers to behave considerably more quickly if you learn to write code. The best courses for computer programmers are available on Triplebyte, Upgrade, Udemy etc.
- Business Entrepreneurship – During this pandemic, pretty much everyone became an entrepreneur in their way. Opening a business on your own can make you an entrepreneur. Still, to be successful in your business and know the tricks of the market, one can take up a course on Business entrepreneurship for advanced knowledge about seasonal sales. You can get free certification courses on Usfca, Coursera, Shiksha etc.
- Photography – The most searched online course in 2021 was photography. Guess everyone wanted to be a pro photographer/Video editor during the wedding season. Though this is a practical course, one can learn the important details in a camera, lens, focus elements etc., through an online class. Udemy, Shiksha, Skillshare all have experts teaching photography basics worldwide, so join in soon to concentrate through a different lens.
- Creative Writing – Writing is something every one of us is familiar with, thanks to the assignments at college, but creative writing combined with SEO is a different approach in the business world. Search engine optimisation while writing provides a whole new path for businesses to earn on the web while writing straightforward blogs. So these courses are pretty popular on the Linkedin platform and range from the basics to advanced knowledge.
- Foreign Language Courses – Interpreters and multilingual individuals are much in demand than the statistics show. The need is because many languages are finding their way to many countries, but very few understand their linguistics. By learning foreign languages, you can work in the entertainment industry, News industry, sports industry etc. and explore the world being confident about the language. Duolingo helps, but for professional writing and reading experience, check out Langma International, Udemy, Preply for multilingual courses.
Online courses are a blessing during the pandemic era as they are accessible to everyone and free. The benefits are numerous such as budget-friendly education with the best experts in the field, flexibility with your schedule, a wide range of specialisations and absolutely no pressure. The end goal is to learn what you enjoy.
This brings us to the end of the course as we have listed the best online courses available. So take advantage of these courses and upgrade your skills to thrive in your dream job and be successful in your business.